Friday, October 3, 2008

Etsy Treasury Nut

I'll admit it ...I am a treasury nut. I think I love creating a treasury just about as much as I love being in a treasury. I love hunting through Etsy to find the perfect items that go with my theme. There have been many times where I had a set theme in mind ..get half way through making it and go in a completely different direction because I fell in love with new items and just had to include them.
So this morning I was lucky enough to snag two treasuries...I still have no idea how I timed it right to get them both. Normally I miss the openings by a few minutes.
come check them out and let me know what you think...




6 comments:

RagsNehali said...

Great treasuries..adore the Autumn harvest one.. One of my albums too made it to a treasury this morning called "We're all hoping" by heartlandart.

Debbie Gootter said...

Love both of these treasuries!

Giftbearer said...

Very pretty blog! The black background and texture really makes things stand out!

June Shin said...

Love both treasuries. I have to admit, creating them is pretty addicting.

TERI REES WANG said...

You have a really good eye for the treasury visual! Nice moves.

Be well. Do good. All ways.

Sticks and Stones Hemp said...

Those both look great! Front Page worthy for sure!