Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rambling and I've Been Tagged

I've come to the conclusion that I really stink at blogging. I end up rambling on about nothing or sound so boring! I really hope that I get better with time. I always have good intentions but them seem to fizzle out when it comes time to type it all out.

With that said, it seems I have been tagged by Rose Bush Design. I had no idea what all this meant until I went to her blog to read more. I have to list 6 things about me and then tag 5 people. The tagging others will be hard for me because I really don't know that many people to tag! Okay on to the list ..hmmmm

1. When I am not making bows or headbands ...I am crocheting. I have to keep my hands busy. I have a huge stack of girls hats ....and my daughter is to big to wear them. (I think I have issues!)

2. This is the longest I have ever lived in one town. We have been here for 7 yrs. Growing up we where constantly moving, so I think that explains my itch to move lately.

3. I lived in the UK for a few years....and miss it terrible!

4. I love to watch the history channel, science channel...any thing like that. I just love them.

5. My favorite color is deep green. I love rich jewel tones.

6. I am a total smart ass without meaning to ...it just spills out and I can't keep my mouth shut.

So that's basically me in a nut shell. :) Thanks for tagging me Beth!

4 comments:

My Inspired Reality said...

I love your blog page, beautiful design and don't worry about the rambling - I do that too:):)

Miranda said...

Thank you, I really enjoy reading your blog!

Conscientia's Cameos said...

you don't sound boring - promise!

Miranda said...

Thank you, makes me feel better about my babbling:)