Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting Ready For The Holidays - plus new ribbon in stock


I mentioned before that I was invited back to a Christmas festival. Last year I was only given about a weeks notice. Talk about rushing to make bows! This year I actually have about 8 weeks to get ready. So what do I do but jump in there and start making bows and headbands like crazy. In fact over the past few days I have made 55 bows and 6 headbands, plus squeeze in few orders. I thought I would give you a peak, they still need to be finished and clips attached but, don't they look so cute? I just love how little girls look in classic pinwheel bows, they go with everything! And I have added some new ribbons to my stock. I now carry Lil Sister(pictured) and Big Sister ribbon, adorable honey bees, Ice cream cones, Cupcakes, and many more.

No comments: